Catastrophe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catastrophe

Community forum for the Flag Catastrophe on the Hunter Ocean of YPP Puzzle Pirates

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Concern

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crabcake
Anonymous

Concern Empty
PostSubject: Concern   Concern Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 6:08 pm

You all know that Cast Off is my #1 favorite crew. But lately it has been pretty quiet online. I understand miss Aedia and Capu are having a hectic time. But I think that a few large ship pillys to recruit some new members might be in order. I do not trust myself with a large pilly yet until I fully master sloops, but I would be happy to help any officer interested in holding one. I don't know if that is the best solution, or if we are trying to only recruit specificly experienced players or not.

Just tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Swordmaster

Swordmaster

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Concern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concern   Concern Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 11:57 am

I like the idea, but it might be a bit difficult due to differeing time zones to organise bnavvers, backup bnavvers and XO's etc...
Back to top Go down
crabcake
Anonymous

Concern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concern   Concern Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 3:56 pm

lets see Pete, Mayo and I play the same times a lot. Capu and Aedia get on a good bit later and judging by last night so do you Swords. So I think a late evening thing (at least for us east coasters) might be in order. Just to have as many mates on as possible.
Back to top Go down
capucinu
Anonymous

Concern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concern   Concern Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 7:42 am

It's a good idea CC, we probably should try to recruit more people. I know that Aedia and I will likely be on more often now and when we are are completely settled even more so. When recruiting, be mindful of personalities, don't recruit pesterers, don't recruit idiots... I guess just use yer common sense. If ye think they might fit in, recruit them... if it turns out they dont, expel them.

The reason we don't often run big recruitment pillages like that (we have sometimes) is because you rarely get anyone worthwhile from them. Dont get me wrong, you do sometimes (I think [pete came from a brig pilly) But usually you dont. When we made this crew, one of the stipulations was that we would not have a crew padded out with worthless greenies. I'm not trying to put a damper on it, by all means, give it a go. Don't be surprised tho, if some of the people you manage to recruit are expelled within a week :P

I wish ye luck on yer recruiting, I hope I can come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Concern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concern   Concern Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catastrophe :: All Aboard!-
Jump to: