Catastrophe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catastrophe

Community forum for the Flag Catastrophe on the Hunter Ocean of YPP Puzzle Pirates

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ahoy from Dashes!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sordid

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Ahoy from Dashes! Empty
PostSubject: Ahoy from Dashes!   Ahoy from Dashes! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 12:53 pm

Ahoy, Catastrophicans!

This be Captain Sordid from the recently added crew, D'ashes-and-Apostrophe's, or Dashes for short.

First, we must thank yer flag, and Aedia personally for welcoming us into your ranks.

So that we don't appear to be suspicious lurkers, allow me to introduce us:

The Dashes are a small crew, consisting mainly of people who already knew each other prior to arriving at the oceans of PP. We do not recruit from the general playerbase, and will not do so in the forseeable future. Thus, the size of arr crew will remain very small indefinitely. However, we arr a fairly friendly and agreeable folk, at least I like to think so, and we won't bite ye. We do not focus on any particular aspect of the game or any particular play style. Rather, we are generally interested in everything the game has to offer and may be interested in any kind of endeavors presented.

A little about myself:

Unlike the rest of my crew, I am not a new to this game. I have been playing a little off and on long before the first doubloon ocean materialized, which means I originally hail from Midnight. However, I have always kept to myself, except for a brief stint in the Azure Rebellion spent shortly after starting the game, and before forming my own crew and flag (similar to the one I captain now). Thus it is unlikely that anybody would claim to know me; I played very seldom. I've been on the Hunter ocean semi-actively for around 4 months, and am slated to remain somewhat active for quite some time. I have made no enemies that I know of, so no worries there.

How we came to be here:
We've seen some of your flag members from time to time with good impressions. At one point we had the privilege of having Aedia serve aboard one of our sloops on a pillage, and that really caught our eye. Previously, we had no plans to affiliate ourselves with any other flag besides one we would create ourselves, but at that point we started to reconsider. After reconsidering for a long time, I finally approached Aedia regarding an invitation, and as ye can see, that seems to have turned out ok, although I regret that Askitz was not present, per your flag statement.

Please:

Please don't be strangers to us or let us be strangers to you. If you are running a pillage or need some other kind of help, don't hesitate to invite us.

On occasion, I like to run pillages myself. Our small crew makes this endeavor somewhat difficult. I am afraid to waste anyone's time with my less than elite qualifications, but if anyone feels adventurous, I'll be happy to have you aboard. I have just recently gained a new flagsloop (painted and renamed) and have not yet had the chance to test it out.

I extended similar invitations towards blockades. We are very much interested in the blockade puzzle, and I have never had the chance to nav in one while generating points. I am hoping that being a member of yer flag will some day allow me to try this.

Oh, and I'm very open to discussing certain puzzles/aspects of the game that I am well versed in. If you see anything impressive on my score sheet and are curious about how I achieved it, feel free to ask!

Fair winds!
Sordid
Back to top Go down
Askitz
Admin
Askitz

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Ahoy from Dashes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahoy from Dashes!   Ahoy from Dashes! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 2:12 pm

Hiyas all of ye in Dashes!
Aye, sadly I have not been on much to catch new crews to our flag but YAY you are here and YAY Aedia nabbed yah for me Very Happy hehe I do have a thing for kidnappings and such so I will be a little disappointed Razz
Back to top Go down
Tomrizzo

Tomrizzo

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-06

Ahoy from Dashes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahoy from Dashes!   Ahoy from Dashes! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 12:14 am

As the only non-Cast Off person, I feel its necessary to say...

Yay Sordid and Dashes! Welcome to the flag! I'm sure that you've made a great choice; Cast Off and the flag Catastrophe are incredible peeps; and they do bite...in a kinky way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ahoy from Dashes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahoy from Dashes!   Ahoy from Dashes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahoy from Dashes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catastrophe :: All Aboard!-
Jump to: