Catastrophe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catastrophe

Community forum for the Flag Catastrophe on the Hunter Ocean of YPP Puzzle Pirates

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sword Fighting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crabcake
Anonymous

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 6:31 am

Help me be good at Sword Fighting!!!
why is this such a late addition to the tips page?
Back to top Go down
Swordmaster

Swordmaster

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 10:59 am

I'd be happy to. Just catch me when I'm not busy and I'll help you improve, since the only way I can really tell you how to get better is to vs you (unrated, I promise!)
Back to top Go down
Samus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 3:25 am

I'd also be glad to help you out. Just let me know if you'd like some if you see me online. ^_^
Back to top Go down
crabcake
Anonymous

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 3:30 am

I am renowned at SF but I feel that isn't really due to my skill but luck. As a lot of player vs player ratings can be. Especially because my experience in SF is so small.

My problem is that I am not very good at combos in any puzzle. Somehow I have found was around this with sails and bilge. I think it reminds me a little too much of tetris. I need to stop treating SF like tetris...
Back to top Go down
Swordmaster

Swordmaster

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 4:26 am

This is also a useful swordfighting guide that helped me when i first started out.

Robertdonald's SF Guide
http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=7069
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Fighting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catastrophe :: Puzzles!-
Jump to: