Catastrophe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catastrophe

Community forum for the Flag Catastrophe on the Hunter Ocean of YPP Puzzle Pirates

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stall Management

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swordmaster

Swordmaster

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Stall Management Empty
PostSubject: Stall Management   Stall Management Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 12:03 pm

First off, I'm not sure if this is in the right place; if not, somebody please move it.

Okay. Well, I've had an IM stall for about 2 months now, but I don't feel that I've been making as much profit as I could have. On average, I make about 500 poe - 1k per week through ordering/buying and selling cannonballs. I'd like to expand into making swords, but many of the competing stalls have prices lower than the price of the commods needed to make them. Any tips on how to increase my profit or manage my stall in general are welcome.

PS. If somebody would like to become my manager and advise me on what to do, that'd be great!
Back to top Go down
crabcake
Anonymous

Stall Management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stall Management   Stall Management Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 10:02 pm

I think this is a fine place for shop tips. I mean running a shop is kinda like a puzzle. Certainly Puzzling... har har har. Actualy not something I know about but I would also like to hear what people have to say about them. I read some treads about stall running a while back maybe I can find them...

well not the one I was looking for but this seems extensive.
http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Tutorial:Shops_BC
Back to top Go down

Stall Management
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catastrophe :: Puzzles!-
Jump to: