Catastrophe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catastrophe

Community forum for the Flag Catastrophe on the Hunter Ocean of YPP Puzzle Pirates

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joining new crew

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crabcake
Anonymous

Joining new crew Empty
PostSubject: Joining new crew   Joining new crew Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 7:05 am

(copied from crew issues)

I have decided that I would like to join the crew Serendipity. It is a new crew that could use some help. I want you all to know I am not leaving because I am unhappy here. Cast off is the best think that has ever happened to me in YPP and I am a better pirate because of it. I will stickmy alt crabnebula in here and I want you guys to know that I love you and you can always job me.
Back to top Go down
Swordmaster

Swordmaster

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Joining new crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining new crew   Joining new crew Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 12:58 pm

Good luck with your new crew Crabcake!
Back to top Go down
crabcake
Anonymous

Joining new crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining new crew   Joining new crew Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:27 am

Well there is a lot of beatings and some sort of hazing...
ROFL
I'll make sure ot write...
Back to top Go down
mayomarl
Anonymous

Joining new crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining new crew   Joining new crew Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:47 am

i dont even know what to really say except im sorry, i love you all and you had better all come n hearty me.. cuz im leaving cast off. I as well am going to serendipity, lot of connections there. and no, it had nothing to do with anyone in this crew, you were all wonderful, but the lack of attention, plus someone who has become very close to my heart (who is in serendipity) are what drew me away from Cast Off.

so yah.. hearty me Smile and ill miss you all
Back to top Go down
Swordmaster

Swordmaster

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Joining new crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining new crew   Joining new crew Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 10:44 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joining new crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining new crew   Joining new crew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining new crew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catastrophe :: All Aboard!-
Jump to: