Catastrophe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catastrophe

Community forum for the Flag Catastrophe on the Hunter Ocean of YPP Puzzle Pirates

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite Quotes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
capucinu
Anonymous

Favourite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Quotes   Favourite Quotes Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 7:11 am

Was just browsing through some stuff on my pc and I found this quote. I thought it would be an interesting topic.

"Would I tame this great being and make her so much my slave that every moment of her life belongs to me? Would I focus here eyes so they can see nothing but my face? I must rejoice that I am part of her, instead of resenting that I'm not more of her."
Orson Scott Card (Thought by Miro in Children Of The Mind... I think)

"Your love is like a teardrop in the sand... Not nearly enough and altogether too much."
Aedia

"It's amazing someone hasn't done the right thing and shot you right between the eyes."
Aedia (On The Eye forums)

"Your manuscript is both good and original but part of it is not
original and the part that is original is not good."
Some random website (I edited it a lil too Razz)

I have more, I just can't remember them at the moment.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
salyxia

salyxia

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-12-21

Favourite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Quotes   Favourite Quotes Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 4:11 am

:O Just found this Very Happy *bounces*
Me lubs quotes... I'm a bit of a collector of them Very Happy here's a few of me favourites from various places..

"
For he who lives more lives than one

More deaths that one must die" - Oscar Wilde ' Ballad of Reading Gaol'

"For what chills and kills outright

Is that every stone one lifts by day

Becomes one's heart by night" - Oscar Wilde 'Ballad Of Reading Gaol'

"It's funny, I look at you and you don't remind me of myself exactly, but you remind me of a certain time. I remember what I used to think love was then. I thought it was the fireworks, the explosions, the highlights but it's not. It's time; to go thru the seasons together, thru change, thru the ups and downs, to be able to look your beloved in the eye and say, "we did that together as one. we chose each other, above all others. That's love, it's unexplainable, it's a secret and can only be known once you've done the time."
-Dark Harbour

O.k..so i have millions... I'll stop there and add more when it's not a drunken 2:10 am XD
Back to top Go down
Aedia
Anonymous

Favourite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Quotes   Favourite Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 9:38 pm

The power of acurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

George Bernard Shaw

No human is of serious importance.

Plato

Death may be the greatest of all human blessings.

Socrates

Wisdom outweighs any wealth.

Sophocles
Back to top Go down
Askitz
Admin
Askitz

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Favourite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Quotes   Favourite Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 2:45 pm

Today is a good day to die. -from the movie Flatliners
Back to top Go down
mayomarl
Anonymous

Favourite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Quotes   Favourite Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 9:47 am

i just like this one

Ventriloquism is a one way street. - Cyanide and Happiness (comic at explosm.com)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Quotes   Favourite Quotes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Quotes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catastrophe :: All Aboard!-
Jump to: